Walk Out of Our Office with a Whiter Smile!
Almost everyone seems to long for a whiter smile. When so many of our favorite beverages and foods lead to stained, yellow teeth, those pearly whites can seem out of reach. As a result, more and more people are turning to cosmetic whitening treatments to get the bright smile they want. However, depending on the whitening treatment you choose, it may be months or even years before you see noticeable results. Even if you do see results, though, do you know how long those results will last?
At Rush Creek Dentistry, we try to choose the best possible whitening treatments for our patients so that you can get quick, lasting results. We offer the KöR Deep Bleaching System, which works in a unique way to give our patients the results they want. The KöR system works by using a few different steps that all work together to improve your smile in the best way possible.
- We will perform a thorough cleaning before doing anything else to remove any plaque so that the surfaces of your teeth will be clean before the whitening treatment begins.
- We will take a mold of your smile so that your whitening trays can be custom-made for a perfect fit, which will ensure a more comfortable and effective treatment.
- The first step of whitening will be done in the office with a bleaching gel so that you can walk out of the office with a visibly whiter smile.
- Once your take-home trays have been created, you may take them home and continue the whitening process at home for sustainable results.
- After the initial whitening treatment is complete, you can use the trays for occasional touch-ups to keep your smile white.
If you have been longing for a whiter smile, visit our office in Arlington, Texas and ask the dentist about the KöR Deep Bleaching System. Even if other whitening treatments haven’t worked for you, you might find that this treatment can finally give you the sustainable results you need.