The Advantages of Dental Implants
"The entire experience from my first contact with the office to the completion of several procedures over the past six months has been excellent. The entire staff is extremely friendly and professional and my teeth look better than ever! I highly recommend Rush Creek Dentistry!"
reviewed a week ago
- Phillip M
When patients in the 76001 area are faced with restorative solutions for tooth loss, they may be introduced to the idea of dental implants. Dental implants are restorative solutions for replacing one missing tooth within the dental arch. They are stand-alone restorations that are permanent, lasting a lifetime for those who take good care of their smile over the years. These titanium posts are fabricated to last a long time with materials that are strong, do not corrode, and are biocompatible with the body and bone.
The team of Rush Creek Dentistry offers dental implants as an alternative to dental bridges and dentures. Both of these are viable solutions for many patients; however, many are interested in the several advantages dental implants possess which may make them a better option for many adults considering restoring their smile after tooth loss.
Dental implants offer a myriad of benefits.
- Dental implants are extremely successful during placement with a rate of over 90% in many cases.
- Dental implants can help stimulate bone growth and reduce bone loss that may occur with other alternative solutions such as bridges and dentures.
- Dental implants function just as well as the natural teeth, restoring efficiency for speaking and eating.
- Dental implants are easy to clean and care for, and require no extra attention than the rest of the natural teeth do.
- Dental implants are made to look beautiful and blend in with the rest of the smile without looking like a fake treatment.
- Dental implants do not affect the surrounding teeth in the same way dental bridges do.
- Dental implants do not need to be adjusted over time and will always fit well within the jawbone.
- Dental implants may cost more than alternative methods upfront, but because they can last many decades, they hold their value much better.
If you live in the Arlington area and have considered the advantages dental implants provide, it may be a great time to speak with the dentist of Rush Creek Dentistry. Our team can help educate you on the ways in which dental implants are more desirable and better suited for specific smile needs and can guide you through the process.