"Absolutely outstanding. All the staff is extremely nice and caring. They always made sure I was comfortable and not in pain. I never had to wait they got right to me. They showed me a range of options to where I could afford the treatment I needed. I really liked the fact they would send me a text message to remind me of my appointment. I very highly recommend Rush Creek Dentistry "
reviewed 2 weeks ago
Choosing a dentist for yourself and your family is a lofty decision. You need a person who is gentle and kind with your children, but upfront and respectful to the adults in your family. You need a dentist who makes oral health care prevention and maintenance a priority but who can also help when procedures are needed to restore a tooth or treat gum disease.
Here are a few other items to consider when choosing a dentist:
- Ask your friends and family for referrals. The internet and the white pages may offer you a lot of choices, but how do you pare through all of the options? Talk to your friends. Find out if they have a family dentist that the children love and the adults respect.
- Think about convenience. Choosing a dentist for the entire family means that you can schedule checkups and cleanings at the same time for all of you. This eliminates more trips to the dentist and frees up more of your time.
- Consider location. Is your dentist's office close to your home or the kids' school? While you should be making fewer trips to the office, you don't want it to be out of your way.
- Find out if the technology and education is up-to-date. The field of dentistry is ever changing. Find out of the dentist you're considering participates in continuing education and if he embraces new techniques and procedures.
- Is the entire team friendly and professional? From the moment you walk in the door, you should be treated like a valued client. The person who answers your phone, the person who cleans your teeth and the dentist himself should all greet you warmly and treat you with respect. You should feel comfortable asking questions or raising issues.
- Ask for testimonials. Perhaps the best way to find out about a potential new dentist is to hear from some of his current patients. Visit the website or ask to see before and after photos.
Whether you've moved recently to the Arlington area or you just want to get your entire family under one dentist's roof, choosing the right oral health care team is an important decision. Dr. Rami Sater of Rush Creek Dentistry has experience working with patients of all ages and he is committed to treating each patient with individual, and gentle, care. Call the office of Rush Creek Dentistry today to schedule a consultation.