If you are unhappy with your crowded, gapped, or crooked teeth, you are probably tired of hiding your smile. You may not be ready for the hassle of traditional metal wire braces, but there is another solution. Six Month Smiles is a new orthodontic option that straightens teeth quickly—without the look of traditional braces.
Talk to your cosmetic dentist in Arlington, TX, if you want to learn more about wearing and caring for Six Month Smiles.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles use brackets bonded to the teeth that are connected to a wire, but that is where the similarities to traditional braces end. Here is what else you will enjoy with Six Month Smiles:
- You can have straight teeth in just four to nine months.
- With clear braces, when you smile, people will see teeth, not metal.
- Advanced materials are comfortable and lightweight.
- Treatment is focused only on cosmetic correction, for speedy results with minimal discomfort.
- They are designed specifically for fully developed jaws, usually age 16 and over.
- Straighten your teeth without social or professional embarrassment.
Caring for Your Six Month Smiles
Caring for your Six Month Smiles is easy. Your dentist can give you specific instructions when you have your consultation. Because Six Month Smiles is only worn for such a short amount of time, there are fewer issues than with traditional braces.
Six Month Smiles is a great stand-alone treatment for patients, or it can be used as part of a full-on smile makeover! The great news is that you do not have to put up with crooked or misaligned teeth—and you don’t have to wear traditional braces for years.
Call Rush Creek Dentistry today, talk to your cosmetic dentist in Arlington, and schedule an appointment to find out about getting Six Months Smiles and how you can go about caring for them.