All-on-4: Is This Implant Option Right for You?
If you are facing tooth loss and thinking about dentures to replace your missing teeth, you may have heard about a technique called All-on-4 dental implants. This refers to a treatment plan that secures dentures in place with just four dental implants.
Before you ask your Arlington, TX dentist about All-on-4 and whether they might be right for you, read on to find out more about this popular treatment.
How All-on-4 Dental Implants Work
At Rush Creek Dentistry, we use oral conscious sedation for the dental implant procedure. This ensures a painless experience for any needed extractions as well as dental implants that are placed into the jawbone the very same day. These implants will be placed strategically to ensure the best possible outcome.
Your temporary restoration will then be placed immediately, meaning you will not have to go without teeth while you await the healing process. After a few months, the implants will have had enough time to integrate into the jawbone permanently. At that time, your permanent restoration will be attached to the implants.
Why All-on-4 Is a Popular Treatment
There are several reasons for this treatment’s popularity:
- All-on-4 means less surgery is needed because only four implants need to be placed.
- Because only four implants are placed, it is more economical.
- All-on-4 is quicker, with fewer visits to the dentist involved.
- It’s a viable option for patients who are already wearing or who are facing wearing full dentures.
- It means a real improvement in a person’s quality of life because they will not have to live with dentures that may shift, move, or fall out.
If you live in the Arlington, TX area and already wear dentures or if you are facing tooth loss, talk to us about the benefits of All-on-4. Give us a call today!