Painless Dentistry in Arlington TX
"Gorgeous practice, feels like a home and that is pretty much the way the staff makes you feel. The Dr. takes his time and explains everything to you. I had my wisdom teeth taken out and wow! I was expecting a rough day but I was really surprised how easy Dr. Sater made it. I was treated well and happy and will be bringing my husband and kids."- Anonymous
"I hate the dentist. I hate the shots." This is the first thing we hear from many patients, and we understand. Few people eagerly anticipate needles and drills. One bad experience, one careless dentist can leave you with a permanent fear. Fortunately, one quality dental practice, one skilled and compassionate team can turn dental care into something to smile about!
Many women and men suffer through uncomfortable, anxiety-ridden dental appointments, or avoid seeing a dentist at all. It doesn't have to be this way. At Rush Creek Dentistry, we have a simple philosophy: Taking care of your smile shouldn’t hurt. It shouldn't involve physical pain, emotional anxiety, or even undue inconvenience.
How do we make that philosophy a reality?
- Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a mild sedative, which also decreases pain sensitivity. It is safe for children and adults.
- Conscious oral sedation induces a state of relaxed awareness. It minimizes pain, anxiety, and dental chair fatigue.
- Needle free dentistry involves a combination of sedatives and gentle methods to complete procedures with no shots, and no pain.
- Advanced technology and techniques can achieve better results, in less time, with less discomfort than the dental procedures of the past.
- We care. This is probably the single most important ingredient in the recipe for painless dentistry. We are continually looking for opportunities to upgrade our office, enhance our skills, and customize your treatment because we care.
We treat people, not just teeth
Of course, we want you to enjoy fabulous oral health and a dazzling smile. However, we never forget that our patients are more than sets of teeth – they are human beings. We understand that everyone has different levels of pain tolerance, and varying degrees of anxiety.
We strive to make dentistry painless on every level, for patients of every age. In fact, we strive for more than painless – we want to make your experience pleasant and enjoyable. When you walk in the door, you will feel like you are in a living room rather than a waiting room, with comfortable stylish furnishings, generous amenities, and a fun family atmosphere. Call (682) 323-3299 and schedule an appointment to discover how pleasant dentistry can be!